• Josie's White Collar Boxing

If you didn't know already I am taking part in a charity white collar boxing match! All for the Honeypot Children's Charity which provides respite retreats and ongoing support for young carer's and vulnerable children! I've started the thread as an update for the next weeks until the fight on the 8th March... I'll be posting regularly to update you all expect pictures of bruises and bloodied noses 😅

If you would like to donate,click here🥊😊👍
  • If you didn't know already I am taking part in a charity white collar boxing match! All for the Honeypot Children's Charity which provides respite retreats and ongoing support for young carer's and vulnerable children! I've started the thread as an update for the next weeks until the fight on the 8th March... I'll be posting regularly to update you all expect pictures of bruises and bloodied noses 😅

If you would like to donate,click here🥊😊👍
  • On Friday (8th March) after 8 weeks of training I took to the ring to fight for a great cause, the Honeypot Children’s Charity who are the only charity in Britain offering respite retreats and ongoing to support to a very large number of children who are carers in Britain. Having raised over £1300 through donations and ticket sales, it then came down to the fight itself…

If you had seen me in the lead up to the fight, I was an absolute mess with a mixture of nerves that I would either forget what I was supposed to be doing; or end up getting stage fright and tripping up climbing into the ring! Fortunately, neither happened I ended up winning the three rounds to my absolute surprise.

With the team from work and a number of friends supporting me it really was a great experience and I loved every minute of it, bar the aches and pains that arrived the next day and pretty much rendered me useless for the rest of the weekend!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image from iOS (2).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	75

Thanks to everyone for the support! Weirdly, I’m already thinking of what challenge I could take on next… watch this space!
  • On Friday (8th March) after 8 weeks of training I took to the ring to fight for a great cause, the Honeypot Children’s Charity who are the only charity in Britain offering respite retreats and ongoing to support to a very large number of children who are carers in Britain. Having raised over £1300 through donations and ticket sales, it then came down to the fight itself…

If you had seen me in the lead up to the fight, I was an absolute mess with a mixture of nerves that I would either forget what I was supposed to be doing; or end up getting stage fright and tripping up climbing into the ring! Fortunately, neither happened I ended up winning the three rounds to my absolute surprise.

With the team from work and a number of friends supporting me it really was a great experience and I loved every minute of it, bar the aches and pains that arrived the next day and pretty much rendered me useless for the rest of the weekend!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image from iOS (2).jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	75

Thanks to everyone for the support! Weirdly, I’m already thinking of what challenge I could take on next… watch this space!