• Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the District4 Community, it's great to see you here!

Iím Adam, the Community Manager here on the platform, and Iím here to make sure that the community runs as smoothly as possible so it's a fun place for all users!

A bit about me? I really enjoy football, whether itís watching or occasionally playing it, and I love playing video games

Now itís your turnÖ

Do get in touch if there is anything I can help you with, otherwise, I look forward to chatting with you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7039-min.JPG 
Views:	199 
Size:	837.9 KB 
ID:	47
    Last edited by Adam; 13-03-2019 at 14:00.
    New to the Community, Introduce yourself here!
    Check out our Community Guidelines, and get involved!

Happy posting!
  • Hi everyone!

Welcome to the District4 Community, it's great to see you here!

Iím Adam, the Community Manager here on the platform, and Iím here to make sure that the community runs as smoothly as possible so it's a fun place for all users!

A bit about me? I really enjoy football, whether itís watching or occasionally playing it, and I love playing video games

Now itís your turnÖ

Do get in touch if there is anything I can help you with, otherwise, I look forward to chatting with you!

Name:	IMG_7039-min.JPG 
Views:	199 
Size:	837.9 KB 
ID:	47
    New to the Community, Introduce yourself here!
    Check out our Community Guidelines, and get involved!

Happy posting!
  • Hi!

Kate here, Iíve been looking after the contract and permanent DevOps Community here at District4 over the past year, so thereís a chance weíve most probably crossed paths at some point!

I love traveling and eating my way around the world (exploring 9 cities alone in 2018 and a cracking 3 so far in 2019!), finding new adventures along the way and gaming

If youíre keen to talk about exploring new challenges, gaining market intelligence, or to talk about travel recommendations, drop me a message!

Name:	Image from iOS (2).jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	176.6 KB 
ID:	48
  • Hi!

Kate here, Iíve been looking after the contract and permanent DevOps Community here at District4 over the past year, so thereís a chance weíve most probably crossed paths at some point!

I love traveling and eating my way around the world (exploring 9 cities alone in 2018 and a cracking 3 so far in 2019!), finding new adventures along the way and gaming

If youíre keen to talk about exploring new challenges, gaining market intelligence, or to talk about travel recommendations, drop me a message!

Name:	Image from iOS (2).jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	176.6 KB 
ID:	48
  • Rhys

DevSecOps, architect amongst other things.

Ops background but moving further across to the developer side of things
    Last edited by RhysPowell; 07-02-2019 at 10:19.
    Always find the most complex way to do it, everyone who ever follows you will love you forever
  • Rhys

DevSecOps, architect amongst other things.

Ops background but moving further across to the developer side of things
    Always find the most complex way to do it, everyone who ever follows you will love you forever
  • Hi everyone!

My name's Seb and I'm one of our Community Builders within the Development District. The languages I specifically focus on are Java, Scala and Kotlin.

I moved to London in August from Manchester and since then I've enjoyed every moment of being in the big city. I'm constantly amazed by some of the work that developers are doing down here that look set to change the way we operate in our daily lives.

Outside of work you'll find me looking to watch the nearest rugby game, listening to new music or anxiously waiting for the latest Star Wars film to be released.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Name:	Seb (1).png 
Views:	171 
Size:	280.0 KB 
ID:	57
  • Hi everyone!

My name's Seb and I'm one of our Community Builders within the Development District. The languages I specifically focus on are Java, Scala and Kotlin.

I moved to London in August from Manchester and since then I've enjoyed every moment of being in the big city. I'm constantly amazed by some of the work that developers are doing down here that look set to change the way we operate in our daily lives.

Outside of work you'll find me looking to watch the nearest rugby game, listening to new music or anxiously waiting for the latest Star Wars film to be released.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Name:	Seb (1).png 
Views:	171 
Size:	280.0 KB 
ID:	57
  • Hello!

I'm Marine, a Frenchie far from home concentrating on DevOps here at District4

I love traveling and exploring, - which is part of the reason why I am here in London - reading, and drawing/painting.

I'm also really interested in DevOps which is completely new and quite frankly fascinating to me! I loved the Phoenix Project and am now looking for similar books to devour; so if you know any, I'm all ears
  • Hello!

I'm Marine, a Frenchie far from home concentrating on DevOps here at District4

I love traveling and exploring, - which is part of the reason why I am here in London - reading, and drawing/painting.

I'm also really interested in DevOps which is completely new and quite frankly fascinating to me! I loved the Phoenix Project and am now looking for similar books to devour; so if you know any, I'm all ears
  • Hello!

I'm Josie, Owner of Gus and the community builder of the Data District!

I'm a mum of one, lover of cooking, music and anything outside in the countryside.

Please feel free to contact me about anything to do with Data, I love learning new things and am all ears for anything Data related.

Really excited about chatting to you all
  • Hello!

I'm Josie, Owner of Gus and the community builder of the Data District!

I'm a mum of one, lover of cooking, music and anything outside in the countryside.

Please feel free to contact me about anything to do with Data, I love learning new things and am all ears for anything Data related.

Really excited about chatting to you all
  • Hello!

I'm Luke, District4's newest recruit and I'm a community builder concentrating on development, focusing on Python, Golang and PHP.

I'm originally from Northern Ireland, and now I'm living it up in the big city!

I love cooking, south east Asian cuisine being my favourite, alongside music and football

Looking forward to speaking to you all.

Get in touch for all things dev!
  • Hello!

I'm Luke, District4's newest recruit and I'm a community builder concentrating on development, focusing on Python, Golang and PHP.

I'm originally from Northern Ireland, and now I'm living it up in the big city!

I love cooking, south east Asian cuisine being my favourite, alongside music and football

Looking forward to speaking to you all.

Get in touch for all things dev!
  • Hey!

Sade here, I have recently become a part of the District4 team, I am one of our community builders working within the Design District!

I graduated last year with a Management and Business degree and I've recently moved back to London. I'm a big foodie - I love going out and trying new cuisines, I'm also big on exploring, so if you have any food or travel recommendations, I'm all ears!

Please feel free to contact me about anything to do with Design!

I look forward to speaking with you all.

Name:	Image from iOS.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	264.5 KB 
ID:	71
  • Hey!

Sade here, I have recently become a part of the District4 team, I am one of our community builders working within the Design District!

I graduated last year with a Management and Business degree and I've recently moved back to London. I'm a big foodie - I love going out and trying new cuisines, I'm also big on exploring, so if you have any food or travel recommendations, I'm all ears!

Please feel free to contact me about anything to do with Design!

I look forward to speaking with you all.

Name:	Image from iOS.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	264.5 KB 
ID:	71
  • Hello!

I'm Beth, and very new to the Development District, 3 days in fact! I have previous experience with Development Apprentices, so now hoping to expand my knowledge, and get experienced individuals like yourselves into exciting roles!

I love singing, finding new music, going to festivals and music events, eating (as you can see in my photo), and travelling. Last year I went to Amsterdam, Budapest, Malta, Jamaica, and Tenerife, and this year hoping to go to Greece, Ibiza, Budapest and Amsterdam (again) and Barbados!

Feel free to get in touch about all things dev. I look forward to chatting to you all!

Name:	Profile Pic.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	398.9 KB 
ID:	72
  • Hello!

I'm Beth, and very new to the Development District, 3 days in fact! I have previous experience with Development Apprentices, so now hoping to expand my knowledge, and get experienced individuals like yourselves into exciting roles!

I love singing, finding new music, going to festivals and music events, eating (as you can see in my photo), and travelling. Last year I went to Amsterdam, Budapest, Malta, Jamaica, and Tenerife, and this year hoping to go to Greece, Ibiza, Budapest and Amsterdam (again) and Barbados!

Feel free to get in touch about all things dev. I look forward to chatting to you all!

Name:	Profile Pic.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	398.9 KB 
ID:	72
  • Hi everyone!

Anietie here, I'm new to District4. I'm a Fullstack Engineer. I work with Java 8, Spring Boot/Cloud, and React/Redux.

I love music, travelling, writing, and meeting new folks.

Please feel free to contact me about jobs, gigs and stuff.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

Cheers,
    Anietie
  • Hi everyone!

Anietie here, I'm new to District4. I'm a Fullstack Engineer. I work with Java 8, Spring Boot/Cloud, and React/Redux.

I love music, travelling, writing, and meeting new folks.

Please feel free to contact me about jobs, gigs and stuff.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys.

Cheers,
    Anietie